top of page


Key Facts

Who is it for?

Common-law spouse, step-child or handicapped child of an eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders. Those earning over $12,000 can also bring in their parents.

Eligible to work in Singapore?

Yes. Eligible LTVP holders may be able to work here if they find jobs.

What is the duration?

The pass can be renewed up to 2 years, tied to the validity of the main work pass.

Any quota and levy?

No foreign worker quota and levy are required.

Who can apply?

Candidates can apply directly but it is recommended that you use an employment agent like First Konnection who is well-versed in the application process.

Is it renewable? 

Yes, it is renewable upon meeting the renewal criteria. 

Documents Required For Application

The following documents are required for the application of a Long-Term Visit Pass:


1. Personal particulars page of candidate’s passport.

If the candidate’s name on the passport is different from that on their other documents, an explanation letter and supporting documents (e.g. deed poll) are required.

2. Candidates may need to submit additional documents depending on the family member candidate is applying for:

Common-law spouse


Any one of the following:


  • Copy of the common-law marriage certificate.

  • An affidavit by the work pass holder and their spouse declaring that they are in a common-law relationship recognised under the laws of their home  country/region. The affidavit must also be notarised in their home


  • A letter from the home country/region's embassy of the work pass holder or        spouse acknowledging that they are in a common-law relationship recognised  under the laws of their country/region.

Unmarried handicapped children aged 21 and above

  • A letter or report from a medical practitioner on the child’s condition.

Unmarried stepchildren under 21 years of age

  • A copy of the court order on the child’s custody.

  • A letter from the other biological parent stating there is no objection to bringing the child to Singapore.

  • Verification of Vaccination Requirements (for entry to Singapore) document issued by HPB is needed for foreign-born children who meet these conditions:

    Existing DP, LTVP and Student's Pass holders do not need this document.

    - Aged 12 years old and below.

    - Applying for a new LTVP (this includes those whose LTVPs have expired or been          cancelled for more than 30 days).

Existing DP, LTVP and Student's Pass holders do not need to provide the Verification of Vaccination Requirements document.


  • A copy of the work pass holder’s birth certificate that states the names of the parents.

Long-Term Visit Pass Renewal

Pass holders can renew a Long-Term Visit Pass up to 6 months before it expires. The application must be sent in before the expiry date. 

For dependants of Employment Pass (sponsorship) and EntrePass holders, applicants can start applying to renew upon the receipt of the renewal forms by post, 3 months before the pass expires. The application has to reach MOM at least 2 months before the pass expires.


The duration is tied to the main pass holder’s pass or up to the duration requested, whichever is shorter.


  • Remember to apply for renewal early. Renewing early does not mean that you will lose the remaining days in your current pass. The duration of the renewed pass will start when the current pass expires.

  • If you miss the deadline, you need to apply for a new pass.

  • You need to apply for renewal using the renewal forms for dependants of Employment Pass (sponsorship) and EntrePass holders.

Renewal Criteria

Applications will be evaluated against current eligibility criteria. Renewals are not guaranteed.

Pass holders do not need to meet any vaccination requirements for LTVP renewals. However, COVID-19 vaccination is strongly encouraged to protect pass holders from the disease and minimise the risk of transmission.

Our Package

Long-Term Visit Pass



For Long-Term Visit Pass renewal and cancellation, get in touch with us to find out more.

Long-Term Visit Pass Application Fee (Paid to MOM)

Card Issuance Fee Upon Successful Application (Paid to MOM)

Multiple Journey Visa Application (Paid to MOM)

Preparation and Submission of Application

Progress-tracking of Application Status

Liaise with MOM Officer

Submission of Additional Documents Requested by MOM

Booking of Appointment for Medical Examination

Medical Examination Fee (Paid to Clinic)

Updating of National Immunisation Registry (Paid to Clinic)

Arrangement for Fingerprint Registration & Photo-taking

Uploading of Documents for Pass Issuance

Submission of Appeal (If Required)

Card Collection on Behalf of Applicant

Chat With Us To Find Out More

bottom of page